Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bocciodromo!

Sorry it's been a while, but my second week of work was quite a doozy!!  But I can't complain too much as Wed night we had a team-building event where we went to the Bocciodrome in Zug and played Bachi ball!!  You basically throw bigger balls at one small red ball and the team that has the closer balls to the red ball gets points...and you play to 12!  We decided to do boys vs girls and the losers have to make the winners breakfast.  Naturally, the girls won :-)!!  It was a lot of fun and we had dinner afterwards :-)  Then on Thursday was a Team breakfast and afterwards we had a farewell lunch for one of the Managers rotating to London...the team lunch was at the Mongolian BBQ - DELICIOUS!! They had kangaroo there that I didn't brave on this visit...but will definitely give it a shot next time I go!

This weekend I also went to Ikea and finally ordered all my furniture!!  Should arrive in about 3 weeks when I will be handycandy building beds and tv stands and closets - fun fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment