Friday, January 21, 2011

Maddy's Winter ONEderland!




   I really can't believe it's been 1 year since my little goddaughter/niece Madelyn Paolina came into the world :)  It's been quite a year and I know I am biased, but I swear she gets cuter and cuter every time I see her (even if it's through skype sometimes!).
  
    This past weekend I flew home to NJ for her Winter ONEderland Birthday Party and boy oh boy my sister is starting her young - she had 3 outfits for her birthday extravaganza!!  She was adorable of course and enjoyed every second of the party - she definitely knew it was for her lol!  She was soooo good all day/night long and even outlasted some of the adults!  She was so happy and excited to open her presents, dig into her cake, and wear her tiara proudly (she's definitely related to me!)  :)  I was sad to leave her since the weekend seemed to fly by, but I can't wait for my next visit home when she will surely be taking her first steps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment