Monday, March 28, 2011

Curling!!


So for our next team event on March 16th we went to the Curling arena right around the corner from the office for a friendly game of Curling!!  We split up into 3 groups and the instructors gave us a lesson on how to play the game.  There were some spills and falls (that I sneakily got on camera and video – and made sure to play them all in the office the next day!!).  But it was a ton of fun and in my group it was 3 on 3…Team Romerica (Bryan and I from America and Cristina from Romania – i.e. Team Romerica – ok lame I know, but I thought it was cute at the time!!).  Anyways Team Romerica lost tragically, but we still had a lot of fun :)  After the games, we went upstairs for some schnitzel and pommes frites and I also learned about panache!  It is beer and sprite mixed together – delicious!!  After dinner we had some yummy desserts and bonded as a big fun Finance team :)  Can’t wait for the next event!!

                                                           Me attempting to curl!

The winners :p

   The most awesome losers (Team Romerica :)!!)



 We had to laugh that we put the Germans in one group since they had an instructor who only spoke German and they were all lined up so perfectly and the other groups (with the Americans and other non-Germans) were scattered all over the place and messing around lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment