So the class of FLDP's will be graduating in May and returning to their home countries (Andrea is not allowed to leave - she doesn't know it yet!!)...but to start partying before they go Natassia and Andrea started by hosting a dinner party :) So a bunch of us went over to their house on a Wednesday night and they made up some yummy nachos and lasagna :)
Then on Sunday the 27th I took the plunge and RSVP'd to a Girl's Brunch through one of the ex-pat websites! I was a little nervous, but there were about 20 people at the Movenpick Restaurant and we had some yummy food!! Turns out the host of the event is a current FLDP on assignment in Rome, returning to Zug in May :) So on my quest to find non-J&J friends...I end up with a J&Jer lol...we are everywhere!!
No comments:
Post a Comment