Monday, June 13, 2011

Adventures in the USA - Part I :)

So after not being home since Thanksgiving (well I did go home for Maddy's first birthday in January, but that was a really quick/brief trip)...it was nice to get home for 10 days and with no actual work to do - all vacation time :)  I flew in on Friday the 13th (good thing I am not superstitious) and started off the trip with a drop by to see my little Maddycakes, who has officially become a toddler as she is walking all over the place and is a cute little chatterbox :) I can't believe how big she is!!  After my dad and I worked our way down to the shore, we finally made it home and I was welcomed by of course my mom, but also Tanya, Serge, Julian, and Etienne (who is huge!!  last time I saw him he was only 2 weeks old, so now that he is about 6 months old - he grew so much!!).  My mom had a nice Turkey dinner waiting for me and then we also had some surprise guests - Jen and Julia :)  They hadn't seen Tanya or those guys either since they arrived on Wednesday so it was a nice little reunion and Julian and Julian played so nicely together :)  It was a lot of fun and then on Saturday, Jen and I met up to catch up and get our nails done (mine were god awful and in desperate need of a mani/pedi!!).



No comments:

Post a Comment