Monday, June 13, 2011
Visitor from afar!
My friend Katie who was living in Zurich last year came back for a visit, so her and I met up for dinner and drinks in Zurich on May 9th. On the old cobblestone street where there are a ton of restaurants and bars, we ate at this nice little place that I think was called Costas coffee, but they had delicious sandwiches, pizzas, and wine! I of course opted for the pizza tarte flambe because it is SO delicious!! I still haven't found anyone who can beat the deliciousness of Serge's niece's husbands tarte flambe, but still delicious nonetheless! We had a really nice evening catching up and I got to hear about her trip back to Switz so far and what she still had planned to do while she was here :) We also lucked out with really nice weather so we sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful spring weather!
Location:
Zurich, Switzerland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment