Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bonjour crepes!!

On August 5th, I went over to my friend Agnes's flat for a crepe night :)!  She made them homemade and since she is French - I knew they had to be gooood - and they were!!!  She made both sweet and salty versions, so we had the saltier version with some cured meats, cheese, and veggies!!  Then we switched to the sweeter version and busted out the nutella, jam, and fresh fruit - sooooo delicious!!!  I also got to meet Agnes's friends from work (J&J too) and they were all super nice - they also played the game of make the American guess what country they are from based on their accent lol!  I did not do a very good job - Portugal was the toughest!! I struggled with Italy (so bad I know!), but I did manage to get Romania - go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment