August 13th was the crazy Street Parade in Zurich!! I knew there was going to be a lot of people there, but this was more insane than I ever could have imagined!! There were almost 1 million people there and the outfits people had on were insane!! You name it - I saw it!! I met up with Agnes in the afternoon and we walked around to check things out! We tried to find our friends, but the cell phones were going crazy because I guess everyone was trying to text and call at the exact same time!! (I got text messages from Katie about 8 hours later - no joke!!). Anyways, Agnes and I walked around, got some food and beer, and just were shocked from the craziness!! I also ran into some friends Ernesto and Johannes in their goofy outfits too - shocked I found people I knew in the sea of people!! I also was surprised by how much trash was on the street, but knowing Switzerland it would all be cleaned up by noon the next day!! Later on in the afternoon, we met up with Katie and some other friends and found a place to have some dinner - my fav tarte flambe - yummm (Serge's nieces husband still makes the best, but this was a close second!).
After we found everyone it was time for DAVID GUETTA!! We hopped the train to Oerlikon, so we could start the next party - the official Street Parade AfterParty with a lot of dj's, but the highlight was David Guetta! It was pretty packed, but we had room to dance around and have a lot of fun! The music was great, drinks were plentiful, and we just had a really good time!!
At the end of David Guetta we ran into Jincy and her boyfriend Christian who are party animals!! Everyone else was leaving, but after many gin and tonics, they were able to convince me to go to an after after party at one of the clubs in Zurich - so I happily obliged!! We hopped in a cab and headed to the one club that was closing because someone sprayed pepper spray or something crazy like that!! So we tried a different club, that was actually opened and had quite a bit of people there, so we had a drink or two, danced a little, and Jincy got hit on by some creepy dude dressed up like a freak!! Afterwards, we headed over to a kebab place and I had the most delicious sandwich ever called a pepito - like a chicken sandwich but it was DELICIOUS!!! All in all a great day and night :)!!







No comments:
Post a Comment