Friday, September 24, 2010
First week of work :-)
After my week of apartment hunting and exploration it was back to reality! My first week of work is almost in the bag and it's been quite interesting. I've met a lot of new people and have A LOT to learn in my new job. I'm learning a lot already about diabetes, but need to read up on it. I support the operations team, so I'm learning all about the manufacturing of our diabetes products. It hasn't been all work all week though ;) Monday night there was a networking night in Zurich for J&J employees, so I got to go mingle with some people, met another armenian person (her and I have decided armenians are going to take over J&J lol), and eat lots of yummy food! Last night I went over to Bryan and Taylor's for dinner, which was awesome (of course!). Taylor cooked a delicious meal and sent me home with some amazing cranberry surprise, which I of course devoured tonight :) It was great to catch up with them both and hear all about their amazing vacation in Greece! Now I'm gearing up for what looks to be a very rainy weekend, but more importantly my air shipment of clothes and shoes will be arriving....yayyy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment