Saturday, September 18, 2010
I can cook!
So I'm getting into the groove of living on my own again and since I'm still getting acclimated to my new surroundings and haven't started work yet, I decided to cook a yummy meal. Fortunately the grocery store is about 2 minutes away, so I decided to cook some potatoes, peppers, and onions with a big juicy 17 CHF steak. Food is SOOOO expensive here! But thankfully I was able to cook a yummy little meal for myself (not the best presentation, but still delicious none the less!). Had to get in a nice home cooked meal for my big day tomorrow. I'm getting up early to meet Tanya, Serge, and Julian at the airport for breakfast then off to meet my new landlady and take some measurements of the new pad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Candee! Congratulations on your new diggs in Switzerland! I am really looking forward to visiting you and checking out the city. You are high profile now with that Swiss Bank acct :) Looking forward to catching up,
ReplyDeleteTheo
congrats on your adventure! go visit chateau de chillon!
ReplyDelete