Saturday, September 18, 2010
I've arrived!
I can't believe the time finally has come, but I'm officially in Zurich :-)!! It was a hectic last week of getting ready for the big trip - with going to NYC twice for work permits & visas, moving day, finishing up work, and getting in all my last minute visits with friends and family! But I'm officially here and it hasn't been a dull moment since! I arrived in Zurich after a peaceful flight topped off with an ice cream sundae (love love love business class!). I took a cab to my temporary apartment, took a little nap, and then was off to La Neuvaville to visit Serge's family for the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Candee! So glad to hear you made it okay! Good luck with everything and I will definitely log-in to keep track of your comings and goings, haha! Enjoy and good luck!
ReplyDelete