Sunday, July 3, 2011

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Leone :)

  
So for Mike and Jen's wedding I decided last minute I couldn't be left out of the wedding festivities and since I had the Thursday off before the wedding I decided why the heck not!!  So I flew in to the US on the 23rd and was picked up at the airport by my dad :)  I played with Maddy for a bit (who when I saw her pointed at me and said "Bon Bon!"  It was very cute and I was so glad she knew my name!!)  After playtime for a bit I got my haircut and then we headed down the shore to see my little men - Julian and Etienne as well as their mommy :)!  The next day we packed up the truck and headed to PA for Day out with Thomas :)!  I am not sure who was more excited - me or Julian ;) jk jk...Julian was DEFINITELY more excited!  So we headed to the hotel, then ventured out in Lancaster, PA for some dinner :)!  The next morning we got up, had some breakfast, and headed over to the Day out with Thomas extravaganza!  Julian was super excited and we got to go on Big Thomas for a ride :)  After the big Thomas ride I took Julian on the hand-car thingy while we waited for the other train ride and Arian to arrive.  After that we all hopped on the 45 minute long train ride and had a nice little morning.  After the train rides we headed over to Plymouth Meeting, PA for the wedding festivities!  Our rooms were scattered around a bit, but Arian and I unloaded all our things into the room and I started to get myself organized for the wedding.  I decided to google translate the wedding card I got for them and realized it was a sympathy card!! not a wedding card!!!  Maybe the black and red roses should have been an indicator, but I was rushed and not thinking right, clearly!!  So Arian tried to venture out to get another card while I got ready for the wedding, but he didn't have much luck either - so Mike and Jen - pretend it says CONGRATULATIONS and BEST WISHES :)!!!



   The wedding ceremony was in the hotel, which was super nice so we walked downstairs and the festivities begun!  They had a nice short ceremony followed by a cocktail hour on the same floor.  Tanya and the boys stayed for that, so that was really nice!  After that we headed into the reception room for some food, drinks, and lots of dancing!  The highlight of the night was Mike and Jen's Aunt Nancy forcing Arian to dance and giving him a big ole smooch on the cheek haha!!  After the wedding we went to the afterparty in Tom and Marie's suite for some more drinking and laughs.  It was a fun fun night!  The next morning we all met for breakfast in the hotel where I ate too much, but enjoyed every last bite!  (and stole some of Arian's oatmeal with chocolate chips - delicious!!).  Before I knew it I was back on a plane Switzerland bound - the weekend really flew by way too fast!!  But a big CONGRATULATIONS to the happy new married couple :)








No comments:

Post a Comment