So Friday night was another Miau party at L+G with Marius dj'ing, so we all met up at Katie's flat before the club and started the night off with some drinks and games (that resulted in vodka coming out of my nose from laughing so hard - it kinda hurt lol!!). After some laughs and drinks we headed over to L+G to officially start the party! There weren't too many people at first, but we managed to entertain ourselves with drinks and the cat masks...and eventually some blue shots! It was a fun night of dancing and having a good time with friends - only bummer was I had to leave at 2:30 to make the last train back to Zurich!! I definitely slept in the next day, but it felt amazing!! Saturday afternoon I met up with Katie for some shopping and drinks, so it was a nice relaxing weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment