A Jersey girl blogging her way through Switzerland, chocolate, & traveling!
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Happy Birthday Katie!! :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!
July 9th was Katie's Birthday and she had some UK friends in town for a visit so we all met up in Zug to celebrate :-) We started off with mojitos, dinner, and a good time at Juanito's, which was delicious!! I must say I enjoy the European sizes of everything..the fajita was not too huge so after you eat it you don't feel like you are going to explode (like in the US). And they had the strangest kind of fajitas - banana coconut chicken fajita - sounds weird, but I had to give it a try since I love banana and coconut. Verdict - it was not bad, tasted a little weird at times since I am not used to having bananas with my meat ;), but I am glad I tried it - just the one time was good enough for me! After dinner we migrated over to L+G where DJ Claude le Rave (aka Marius) was dj'ing and this was the last party of the summer before it closes for a few weeks. Katie had gotten a VIP table so we were upstairs with our own table and her friends were mixing the drinks that were VERYYY strong!! and then someone had brought sparklers that we were lighting on the dance floor (seemed like a good idea after all the drinks!). After all the fun I still managed to make it home on the last train back to Zurich at 3 am :)
No comments:
Post a Comment