Sunday, July 3, 2011

Just another day at the office (with a Miami Vice theme of course)!

So on June 17th I got to experience my first Zug wide campus company party - Miami Vice style of course! :)  With the Miami Vice theme, we could also be in teams of 4 and need to dress up!  So my team - Team Miami Sugar Babes (since we are from Lifescan/Diabetes franchise - Diabetes, Sugar, get it!!!), anyway we dressed up in pure 80's style with the white leggings, hot pink outfits, ripped white t-shirt, and a hot headband and pink clip-on earrings.  We were pretty hot!!  We did not get the password correct (Red Rose) to win the boat trip on the lake, but still had a blast!  The party started off with an apero outside, but then it started raining so we moved the party inside to find a real police car and boat INSIDE!!  And they also had a large screen with different Miami Vice episodes playing in the background - so cool!  They had a buffet style dinner with yummy food and lots of it! and then also had a dessert buffet with donuts, cake, and ice cream - yumm!!  After dinner and dessert the cocktail bar opened up and the real fun began!!  We are all dancing like nuts, having an ice war with the dry ice from the drinks (dry ice was so cool in the drinks smoking out cool!), posing on the police car, and dancing with the flamingos :)  Thank god the official photographer left earlier in the night, but I managed to capture some blackmailing pictures of my friends and co-workers lol (but I will not be posting them anywhere haha - I want to keep my job!!).  I am looking forward to the next big Christmas party/125th J&J anniversary in November :)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment