Saturday, July 30, 2011

Out and about in Zurich :-)


So last night a bunch of us went over to Hessel's flat for drinks and some dinner since Mick was visiting for the weekend and also Sandrine and Mick's friend Dimi came too.  Everyone helped to cook - my job was to make sure the nuts were nice and toasted ;-) We had fresh bruschetta, nachos, some mushroom things that were very juicy, lamb, potatoes, and salad!  We started the party at his flat and were mixing a lot a lot of different drinks!!  Whoever  thought mixing gin and tonics, rum and coke, straight up sambuca, wine, beer, and more gin and tonics was a good idea (I am feeling it today!).  But we still had fun dancing and hanging out!  After eating dinner around midnight I think, we headed over to the club and continued the party and more drinking!!  There were sooo many people there, but it was definitely a good time!!



The pretty shoes I got while shopping with Katie!!  Now I just need to find a good place to get a pedicure that doesn't cost over 100 CHF!!

Doing as the Europeans do :-)!


No comments:

Post a Comment