So as you can all imagine I wasn't going to wait until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 came out on DVD so I had to see it while I am in Switzerland! Plus it also gave me a chance to experience the Swiss movie theaters!! So on July 20th Sandrine, Simone, Nhan, and I ventured out for some Thai food beforehand (delicious!!) and then headed over to the Zug cinema!! We were seeing it in 3D :) and with French and German subtitles - they translated some of the names, which was funny! I don't think I have ever seen a movie in 3D, so it was definitely an experience! I also like that you can buy alcoholic drinks and bring them into the theater and you get an intermission - yes I am not kidding - midway through the movie at a critical point I might add we had a 15 minute break! I will say though that after a beer I was actually thankful for the break at the midway point! I will say though that I loved EVERY minute of this movie - it was fantastic!! I laughed and cried and really can't wait to see it again!! And I also can't believe this is the last movie!!! Crazy stuff!!
No comments:
Post a Comment